Monday, 04-12-2006 until Wednesday, 06-12-2006
08:30 - 17:00
Grand Flora Hotel
Jl. Kemang Raya No. 7
Tlp. 719 8000
Seminar/Conference Description :
Knowledge of project management methodology is essential to a project manager's ability to define, plan, and manage projects predictably and efficiently. Project Management Workshop allows the participants to apply project management skills to the unique challenges of projects with strategies developed in the field by experienced project managers.
Designed for both new and veteran project managers, this workshop is based on PMBOK, PMI-USA which covers the nine project management knowledge areas - project integration, scope, time, cost, quality, human resources, communications, risk, and procurement - and all five process groups: initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing.
The participants will gain an understanding of the strategies and skills necessary to manage projects of any size. In addition, you will get Case Study of Project Samples and Tools consisting of Forms and Templates to enhance your project management capabilities.
Learn how to:
- Understand and Apply PM processes (PMBOK) into project using Microsoft Project 2002/2003.
- Develop a results-driven project management team
- Identify customer requirements using proven techniques
- Develop a focused project plan to manage the system implementation
- Estimate project costs and schedules using simple techniques
- Establish a dependable project control and monitoring system
- Develop solutions to problems specific to telecommunications, software, hardware and systems integration projects
Project Management is a three-day intensive workshop teaching proven techniques for managing projects. Areas covered include:
- Project planning, estimation, execution, control and closeout using Microsoft Project 2003 and PM Toolkit consisting of forms and templates.
- Role of the project manager at each phase of the project lifecycle
- Techniques to set goals tied directly to stakeholder needs
- Challenges of software, hardware, systems integration & telecommunications projects
- Crucial considerations and focus areas to get the most from the project team
- Use of project management templates to get work done on time and within budget
The participants will learn Project Management skills through hands-on exercises, interactive case studies, and relevant discussions with your peers and experienced Project Management instructors. This approach allows you to practice new skills.
- Edi Prayitno, Ir., MT, PMP
Certified Project Manager Professional from PMI-USA,Alumni of Universitas Diponegoro (1988) and Master of Construction Management - Universitas Tarumanegara. Experienced more than 15 years in consulting and Engineering, Procurement and Construction Projects, national and international-wide. He is an active member of PMI International, USA.
- Isra F, CPM
Certified Project Manager from Brainbench-USA, Alumni of Informatics of Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Komputer-Bandung,(1995). Experienced more than 8 years in managing IT projects throughout Indonesia, specifically in Infrastructure, Network, and Development. And now he is a senior IT Consultant of various organization and lives in Jakarta.
- PM Concept & Framework
- Project Management Model based on PMBOK-PMI, USA
- Understanding the environment & context to make your project successful
- Mapping PM Process toThe Process Group and Knowledge Areas
- Relationship among the PM Process Groups
- Project Case Study Simulation
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Managing and Communicating Project People & Stakeholders
- Exercises and Integrated Project Case Study
- How to manage Risk in your project
- Project Procurement Management
- How to integrate your project
- Exercises and finishing up the Integrated Project
Case-study projects can be selected from many sources. This workshop provides many project Case Study Collections for your consideration as a mean of simulation and case study. However, participants are also free to draw on their own project-case, type of project they face mostly in their daily work, as their case-study project. The exercise will go on from the project initiation process to project planning process, from project execution processes to project controlling and project evaluation process
Untuk mendaftar seminar/training Click here to Register
atau melalui "SMS" 0816 113 8013.