(Organizer : 400 Education Center)
Monday, 18-12-2006 until Wednesday, 20-12-2006
09:00 - 16:00
Wisma Nugra Santana
Jalan Jend. Sudirman Kav. 7-8 Jakarta 10220
Seminar/Conference Description :
The AS/400 Control Language (CL) is a set of commands that provides the primary interface between users and the system. A single CL statement is called a command. CL command can be grouped together from a CL program that incorporates control structures and processing activities and job processing.
Familiarity with AS/400 programming concept is a highly prerequisite to attend this class or have taken the course of AS/400 System Operation Fundamental (SOF) and System
Operation Advance (SOA).
Who Should Attend? :
A working knowledge of CL is essential for AS/400 professional and users who use the system to run jobs, develop application program, and perform system and operating functions.This course is ideal for the one who will be a Programmers, or Analysts who are responsible for designing, developing and maintaining applications.
- CL Command Syntax and Structure
- Major Command Groups and the Command Driver
- Command Entry and Command Prompt
- The Functions and Structure of CL Programming
- Entering and Compiling CL Program
- CL Variables
- CL Expression and Operators
- Working with Objects in CL Procedure and Programs
- Working with Messages
- Working with Data Areas
- CL Built-In Function
- Calling Program and Passing Parameter