Wednesday, 13-12-2006 until Friday, 15-12-2006
08:30 - 16:00
Holiday Inn Hotel
Jl. Ir. H. Juanda No. 33
Seminar/Conference Description :
This course is intended to anyone involved in piping in the petroleum, petrochemical, power plant and other related industries.
This course would provides :
- Understanding of basic principles of design and piping stress analysis and piping code.
- Answer to mechanical problems in industrial piping system
- Mastery of model, application and interpretation of calculation results of analysis software package
Advanced Course :
- Building a proper dynamic model
- Interpreting dynamic results
- Solving vibration problems using harmonic analysis
- Seismic analysis using the response spectrum method
- A survey of approaches to evaluating relief valve discharge
Teaching System :
This course, being a combination of theory and application of design and piping stress analysis, will adopt teaching system consisting of 30% theory and 50% workshop using CAESAR II software and 20% discussion and quiz.
- Programming : Basic, Fortran C
- Engineering Application : NASTRAN, ANSYS (Finite Element Program), CAESAR II, CAEPIPE (Pipe Stress Analysis Program), PVELITE, CODECALC (Pressure Vessel Design Analysis), CADWorx/Pipe (3DCAD Piping Layout Design), PATRAN (Pre/Post Processing Program)
Workshop will be delivered in bahasa Indonesia
US$. 750 + 10% VAT
Who Should Attend? :
Mechanical/Piping Engineers, Engineering Managers, Plant Managers, Fresh Graduates or Mechanical Engineering Students interested in piping engineering.
Ade Jamal, DR. Ir.
Structural and Pipe Stress Analyst
is an experienced practitioner and engineer in the area of piping stress analysis.
He has a Master's degree in Aeronautical Engineering from Delft University of Technology - Netherlands and has completed his Doctor's degree in Stability or Composite Structure from Delft University Technology.
He is a Piping/Mechanical Engineer and Specializes in Computer Aided Engineer (Structural and Pipe Stress Analyst)